1. How fast can I get the furniture?
Since every piece of our furniture is made to order, the lead time normally is 4 to 6 weeks. There might be exceptions.
2. What warranties do you offer?
Excluding normal wear and tear and absent of any evidence of abuse, (i) Twist & Turn steel furniture shall be warranted against breakage and defective workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of delivery to you and (ii) Twist & Turn aluminum furniture shall be warranted against rust, breakage and defective workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of delivery to you.
3. Where can I get replacement feet for tables and chairs? Where can I get a replacement glass table top and bumpers that hold the glass?
We have replacement feet, bumpers and glass in stock.
4. Do you do any custom work?
Yes, we do. We can make signs, build custom furniture and other projects based on your drawings or specifications.
5. Can you put my company's logo or custom design in a chair or bench back and other furniture?
Yes, we can do that. There is a one time $200 CAD charge to create your logo or custom design. After it is created, we keep it on file and you can use it for your purchases in the future.
6. Are there any finishes I can choose from?
Yes, we have 12 finishes you can choose from. If you would like a custom finish, there will be a fee for the powder (prices depend on the color of your choice).
7. What is the finish on your furniture? Can your furniture stay outside?
When a piece of furniture is built, it is blasted using steel shot and zinc rich primer is applied as a base coat. Powder is sprayed on top and then the metal piece is baked in the oven. Powdercoating is an extremely durable finish that is both rust and fade resistant. Great for both indoors and outdoors.
8. If I don't want a glass table top, what are my options?
You can choose from granite, metal, Corian or quartz.